August 6, 2009

Sorry STILL!!!

Well we are finally settled in our new apartment but my craft area isn't put together yet. Unfortunately, it has to be the last room I do. I will work as hard as I can to get some stuff together!

In the mean time....I would love to have some coauthors for this blog. If there is anyone who knows me in person and would love to share their creations on here, please leave me a comment. I just don't have enought time to post as much as I would like to so please let me know if you would like to help! It is a great way to encourge you to get some projects and ideas that you've had finally done. There is a few of you that I've already talked too about it that SHOULD give me a yes...cough cough.....MB!!!

1 comment:

Online baby products said...

These gifts are awesome. Love the cute onesies