At the beginning of the summer there were so many great summer activity charts for kids. I found that most of them worked better with an older child. Since I only have a 2 year old, I decided to come up with my own version.
I put things that I knew my son would like. On the days that we have time, I let my little guy pick which activity he wants to do. Some days I have limited time so I pick the activity for the day. I put the picture in a cheap frame that I wasn't using anymore. Since the picture is covered with glass, we mark off the activities after we do them with a dry erase marker.
The activities that I included are:
- Playing with his car (Cozy Coup)
- Playing in water
- Going for a walk
- Watching a movie with Mom
- Playing on the swings at our complex
- Going to the park
- Going to the library
- Playing on the toys at the mall
- Coloring on the easel
- Going to the store and sometimes getting a cheap toy
- Art Project
- Going and watching the trains
You can print your own copy HERE. It prints out in an 8x10.